My letter to 10 years ago and 10 years to come



My letter to 10 years ago and 10 years to come



10 years ago
Dear haydar,
 Hello, how are you? I was you in the next decade. You did not expect for sure. Anyway this letter there are some things that I want to tell you. Here are some things you must do for yourself. First I want you to use a pseudonym #whitepaper because that name that I use in every writing. The second is no time for me or you go biking together on Friday cousin and my advice you do not ever race with him, because when I race, I fell off my bike and broke his arm. Third do not worry about looking for love, because I'm seventeen times has a boyfriend and diputusin. And finally remember, always hold dear mother, do what he told me, because I do not want you to regret. thank you.
regards
#whitepaper



10 next years
Dear haydar
Hallo whitepaper, I is you from the past. I hope you remember me. I just wanted to ask how are you in the future. Is the name of the successful whitepaper? I hope yes?, are you married?, if you already have a laptop ?, how is your relationship with your girlfriend?, an awful lot I want to ask you. But, for the moment I want to ask first. thanks.
regards
#whitepaper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kado Sederhana Untukmu Ayah

KOPDAR BLOGGER PONTIANAK - Event pertamaku di tahun 2018

Saatnya Cerdas Berinternet untuk Masa Depan yang lebih baik