My Last Meal on Earth

"My Last Meal on Earth"

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb

Hello friends of the white paper, this post I want to tell you about the last meal I would have chosen if this earth will be destroyed.If the earth is invaded by aliens or monsters, and you certainly will not last longer. The food is what you want for the last time?.Hmmm ,, if I had to choose one food I want to eat chicken noodle. Because I wanted to taste the chicken noodles for the last time. If I do not feel very sad indeed. Because it is such a backup of my life (sorry a bit overdone, hehe). Color brown gravy really tempting and seductive, aishhhh, the chicken is chewy-chewy and burst-explode in the mouth. It's very, very tempting. That's the food I wanted to eat for the last time on this earth. Unfortunately there is no option for drinks, if only there to choose a drink, I want to drink mango juice. But, here's just choice for the food alone, in my opinion should be the same drinks as well. Because if you eat chicken noodle without drinking I may kesedak and die without experiencing the enjoyment of chicken noodle (hehe). When I was little, I was often invited to eat the same chicken noodle soup my mother, and it was the first time. Really tasty, and will not be forgotten taste. Friends of readers must have felt the chicken noodle. However, I eat chicken noodles instead of chicken noodle carelessly. Chicken noodle I mean only in my town is Sintang. His name chicken noodle specials.Haha, okay friend of the reader, that's my story, where your story. 

#Chicken Noodle Special#whitepaper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kado Sederhana Untukmu Ayah

Saatnya Cerdas Berinternet untuk Masa Depan yang lebih baik

KOPDAR BLOGGER PONTIANAK - Event pertamaku di tahun 2018