Happy Midterm english



 Assalamualaikum wr.wb.

 Woah hello buddy white paper, already a couple of weeks I have not posted anything on this blog. I hope you do not get bored and eventually leave my blog.

 Today I test English friend, Problem is given is not hard but I do not remember the answer. It makes me a little confused when work on the problems. Test questions that came out that the material covered.

 It's because I underestimate, it is for me no study before a test. And it made me not remember the answer. They many carrying small paper containing answers. Initially I have the intention to cheat. But, I think if I was cheating then it is tantamount to fooling ourselves. I am not confident in my ability. Finally, I try my best to do it, a bit confused because of forgetfulness and dizziness. Then I calmed down for a cool head, so I can remember the answer then the material is correct.
I am a person who is easy to forget, because there was something wrong with my head. Few think the weight, then my head will be sick and made me depressed. That's why I always keep the mind from thinking weight.

 It hurt to have the disease on the head, my mind so easily screwed. But, I am still grateful because it still has a lot of friends around me. So I do not feel lonely.
Hihihihi ,, so ya vent my friend. But, that's what I am, thank you for reading my blog.
The word from me, "as difficult as any test that comes finish with an honest"

Regards
#Whitepaper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kado Sederhana Untukmu Ayah

Saatnya Cerdas Berinternet untuk Masa Depan yang lebih baik

KOPDAR BLOGGER PONTIANAK - Event pertamaku di tahun 2018