Smartphone Apps that me love



Smartphone Apps that me love
 
Hello guys, tonight I will make a post about android application which I like. Yappss, any application yes, for business, entertainment, gaming, and chattingan. Okay, do not need any further ado, we immediately see applications in my opinion.

1.Facebook, Line, BBM, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp.
 
Yes, the first is a social media application. Such as facebook, line, etc. This application group is an application which must be in smarthphone me because of this application was the one I could get information from my friends. This app is not just to find information, but this application also as a tool to search for virtual friends, a place to vent, a place where we can express our daily activities.

2.Whaff reward
 
I think this one application is pretty good to try, because this application can give us income. By continually absent presence every day we've got the bonus money. It could be to get a bigger bonus by following the instructions there.

3.Share It
 
These applications are often I use to transfer files from a PC to a smarthphone. Because the applications share it we do not need to use a USB cable, but simply by interconnecting between the PC and smarthphone in a same network it can be directly connected.

4. Celengan
 
As the name implies, this application will be a digital piggy bank you. Yes, the application Celengan useful to help you raise the money you get from running the commands available. The first time you sign up, you will get the money of Rp 10,000. When already a lot of money in a jar, you can trade them with vouchers to pulse PLN.

Okay friends, that's all. Actually there are quite a lot but this first.

Good Night
Regards
#Whitepaper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kado Sederhana Untukmu Ayah

Saatnya Cerdas Berinternet untuk Masa Depan yang lebih baik

KOPDAR BLOGGER PONTIANAK - Event pertamaku di tahun 2018