YOUR FAVORITE SELFIE AND WHY ?



YOUR FAVORITE SELFIE AND WHY ?


What is it selfie?, Is a kind of snack? Or drink? Or canned food ? Or is called selfie?


What this is selfie ???

  Initially I did not know what it selfie, the person's name or abbreviation, first time I knew about selfie is when I read an article from a blogger.  Selfie or a self-portrait is a word for people who love to take pictures of themselves and upload on social media such as facebook, instagram, twitter and others. selfie do not only with one style, but an assortment of styles.  


In fact, over time, is now not only a man who likes selfie but also animals like selfie.


 
  As according to the history, perpetuating themselves with electronic devices or in English is called a self-portrait or abbreviated first selfie do if by a man named in 1839. When the era Polaroid camera is becoming one of the trends in the 70s, a man named Andy Warhol also been making selfies and it is listed as second selfie in history.

  I also love selfie, although did not have a camera for the photos, sometimes I borrowed my friend's camera or smarthphone. I like selfie because I wanted to make a documentary of my memories. so that when I am older there will be that I can remember.

REGARDS
#WHITEPAPER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kado Sederhana Untukmu Ayah

KOPDAR BLOGGER PONTIANAK - Event pertamaku di tahun 2018

Saatnya Cerdas Berinternet untuk Masa Depan yang lebih baik