Two Objects are Always Carried At Go



Two things that you have to bring everywhere you go


Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

 Haloo guys, again, again, and AGAIN reading my blog. I hope you do not get bored reading my blog yeah. This blog is for me the task subjects all my activities also create a story, hehehe. Yupss, just this time I will discuss about the two things that always me, you, or do you take the time to go "ACCORDING TO MY OPINION", remember that.

Okay here it is:

1.Mobile phones or Smartphone

Yupsss, he is the first item, namely mobile phones or smartphones. Along with changing times, we come to the age where cell phones could not be separated from daily life, or more generally is needed for communication. Especially now that mobile phones are already advanced and a lot of important features, useful, helpful and needed someone. There is also a GPS feature that can be used when we are lost. It could also be for browsing if we do not want to miss the news and to add to our knowledge. Many applications of social media to look for friends, girlfriends and communicate a message or face-to-face video calls. Anyway mobile phones is one of the things that I need when traveling near or far.

2.Bag

Well after Mobile, now is the bag. Bags are items that I always carry when away. Because I need to store the goods that were taken to make it easier and not hard when we walk. But I need is a bag waterproof bag. So when rain or water splashed my bag was not worried wet goods therein.


Okay guys, maybe it's just that I can write here, actually a lot but it's two things that I often carry. If you want even more detailed many people who often bring, such as wallets, clothes, sweaters, money.
Thank you for reading my blog, I'll see you in the next article.

Wassalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Regards
#WHITEPAPER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kado Sederhana Untukmu Ayah

Saatnya Cerdas Berinternet untuk Masa Depan yang lebih baik

KOPDAR BLOGGER PONTIANAK - Event pertamaku di tahun 2018